Heritage Gates & Fences has been designing and manufacturing premium timber gates for near on twenty years. Our designs and manufacturing methods have been proven over many years. Our timber gates are constructed using mortise & tenon joints, waterproof structural adhesives and stainless steel fixings ensuring our products are strong and built to last a lifetime.
In 2009 we introduced an alternative option to our timber range, a range of powder coated aluminium gates that look identical to our range of timber designs. Aluminium is ideal for situations where you want a dark colour but don’t want the implications that come with timber being painted a dark colour, for harsh coastal environments or just to keep the weight of your gate down.
All our aluminium gate and fence frames are completely welded using state of the art welding equipment and finished to a flush finish (no unsightly facial welds or open joints). These are then powder coated through a certified plant to the colour of your choice. The powder coated finish coupled with the natural properties of aluminium means that you will never have problems with unsightly rust. The pre- treatment and coating system are guaranteed to give you a premium finish.
Heritage Gates & Fences have over 53 Aluminium gate designs that require little maintenance and will keep within the character of your home. With so many choices, you are sure to find the right design for your project.
The Aluminium Selection Features:
- Strong & Durable – provides the strength of steel, with only one third of the weight.
- Corrosion Resistant – its innate divergence to atmospheric conditions means no rust.
- Environment Friendly -100% recyclable.
- Strong Welded Construction – using state of the art welding equipment.
- Powder Coated – giving a premium finish.
- Custom Designed – made to suit your specific requirements.
- 5 Year Guarantee – products you can trust.
So what are you waiting for? Call us today on 0800 428 379 for your free on-site consultation or check out our extensive range (including automation and security options) at www.heritagegates.co.nz.