Seminar style workshops in which you work step-by-step with Robin Shafer completing your own garden design using a fun and affordable hands-on method.
Your garden design process consists of 10 hours over 4 sessions, where you will work directly on your plan, using Robin’s lifetime of experience and expertise to guide you through the decision-making processes.
- Site Visit
Robin will visit your property before the workshop starts so that she is familiar with your site and knows in advance what you would like to achieve.
In the workshop environment, using your photos and measurements, you will learn the essentials of good garden design.
- Concept Sketch
Finish with a scaled concept sketch of your own garden design, which will enable you to begin the process of laying out and building your dream garden.
Having a master plan is the first step to the attainment of your fabulous garden and your participation in the process will be intensely rewarding plus very affordable.
4 x 2 1/2 hour sessions 9.00am to 11.30am. Venues to be advised soon.
- Saturdays May 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th
- Tuesdays July 20th, 27th August 3rd, 10th
- Wednesdays April 28th May 5th, 12th, 19th
- Saturdays August 14th, 21st, 26th September 4th
- Thursdays May 27th June 3rd, 10th, 17th
- Tuesdays November 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd
- Tuesdays June 1st, 5th, 15th, 22nd
- Thursdays August 19th, 26th September 2nd, 9th
- Wednesdays September 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd
- A private on-site consultation with Robin will begin the process. You will show her your property, start to develop a design brief and receive your materials and information pack
- Limited class numbers
- You will learn basic design techniques
- You will complete a landscape concept plan, drawn to scale – you can begin work immediately!
- You do not require previous design or drawing experience
- All drawing materials will be provided
- Morning tea provided.
What You Need:
- Some basic house and site information and measurements to the workshop. Instructions will be provided.
- Photos of your house and garden.
- A collection of garden pictures to use as inspiration, your vision.
$1000 incl. GST & materials.
For more information contact Shafer Design